With the LawPay integration:
1) You can accept payments directly to your trust and operating account.
2) When clients make payments on your invoices, we will push the payment to your operating account on LawPay.
3) When you add payments yourself or when you request a payment you can add payments directly to the trust account.
To setup LawPay, follow these simple steps:
1) In PracticePanther, click on your name at the top right of the screen and then select "Settings".
2) From the settings menu on the left, select "Accept Credit Card Payments".
3) Next, if you do not already have a LawPay account, click the green "Sign Up" button seen below. Fill out the application as instructed.
If you do have a LawPay account already, click the blue "Click here" link found on the bottom to connect your existing account.
This will redirect you to LawPay, where you will need to log in and authorize PracticePanther to access your LawPay account.
You will then be redirected back to PracticePanther to link your LawPay Merchant and ACH accounts to your trust and operating accounts in PracticePanther.