1. Click on Tools and then Options from the top LEAP menu.
2. Select RapidPay.
3. Click the appropriate button depending on your LawPay subscription:
- Link existing LawPay account: Existing LawPay users will need to login to their account and match account details to LEAP.
- Create new LawPay account: New users to LawPay will need to sign up for a LawPay account.
4. Once activated or logged in, you will be required to match the account details in LEAP with the matching LawPay account details by clicking on Add Connection.
5. Upon clicking Add Connection you will be presented with your linked accounts.
Once you have completed this, RadidPay powered by LawPay will be ready to use in conjunction with LEAP. You will receive an automatic email confirming that you have successfully linked your LawPay account to LEAP.
A RapidPay Reference Number is automatically assigned to each outstanding and future matter, whenever an invoice or statement of account is generated. There's no need for you to do this. Each RapidPay Reference Number is unique to a particular matter and enables LEAP to determine wether:
- a client's RapidPay payment is for a registered office or a trust account.
- to generate an office or trust receipt once that payment has been settled, and
- to create the associated office or trust bank deposits.